PDA

View Full Version : reccomend me a failsafe please :)


Shaun_TLR
15-05-2013, 10:42 PM
Hi all

I'm branching into 8th scale nitro from 10th electric. I had a nitro hyper 7 about 7 yrs ago and remember needing a failsafe as recommended by a friend. Just wondered what people suggest?

Thanks

crtpromachine
16-05-2013, 12:43 PM
If you are running 2.4 ghz known as specktrum majority of these receivers and handsets come pre built with a fail safe in so therefore no need to go and buy another as this will complicate matters as you are trying to run 2 failsafe units on 1 car


Crptpromachine

bigt
16-05-2013, 12:58 PM
Set to neutral throttle not brakes on when you set it up I've one in my box I won't ever use yours for postage if you radio hasn't got one built In

Shaun_TLR
16-05-2013, 04:18 PM
I've got a dx3s and only ever used it with electric. Anyone know if it has a failsafe option?

crtpromachine
16-05-2013, 08:02 PM
Yes the DX3S does come wit ha failsafe if you google DX3S failsafe set up there is a page you can download and tells you how to do it ;



DX3S Quick Start Guide - Spektrum (http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&ved=0CGIQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spektrumrc.com%2FProdInfo%2FF iles%2FSPM3140-DX3S_QuickStart_EN.pdf&ei=3zqVUeGJC8GYO4C4geAG&usg=AFQjCNErLfcls0bH2nEXtXDGWRJiWcBqEA&sig2=KNBwnfV3JzHD0SeKSRgXyA)

www.spektrumrc.com/ProdInfo/.../SPM3140-DX3S_QuickStart_EN.pdf‎