PDA

View Full Version : Lrp shark shock towers


Bigbainy
16-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Anyone know where I can get some aftermarket carbon shock towers for a lrp shark? I broke my front tower racing last night :( think the ones I have are frogger ones?

rondoolaa
16-05-2013, 10:45 PM
i think theres 3 different shape frogger ones for the shark, do you have a pic of the one your after, i'll ask all the racers at our track if anyone has any spare if i know the shape you need

Bigbainy
17-05-2013, 09:49 AM
I'll take a pic later and try to post it on here thanks :)

Karting
17-05-2013, 10:13 AM
If rondoolaa doesn't manage to come up with one ill ask my club members too

rondoolaa
17-05-2013, 12:36 PM
I'll take a pic later and try to post it on here thanks :)

i'm guessing its gunna be one of the 3 ive pictured, :rolleyes:

Bigbainy
17-05-2013, 02:23 PM
I have got the one on the right of the first pic and the one in the third pic both broken! Any of them will be good though thanks :)

Bigbainy
17-05-2013, 02:25 PM
Also I'm after a set of 3 racing shocks if you know anyone? Will any other shocks fit? Cheers

rondoolaa
18-05-2013, 11:32 PM
Also I'm after a set of 3 racing shocks if you know anyone? Will any other shocks fit? Cheers

i use the 3 racing mini inferno ones and have never tried any others,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3Racing-Aluminum-Oil-Damper-Set-For-Kyosho-Mini-Inferno-ST-ACME-Racing-NB16-/111029605051?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item19d9e152bb


still to find out about the shock tower sorry

Bigbainy
19-05-2013, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the link :) if you find out about the tower let me know thanks again

nippy57
20-05-2013, 04:29 PM
Hi I have a set of 3 racing shocks with the frogger ally shock towers to suit. All ready to bolt straight on to the shark. £15 with £2 postage.
Ring me on 079085245367 Cheers Dave.

Bigbainy
20-05-2013, 06:53 PM
Hi Dave, I'm very interested in your shocks and towers but can get through on the phone my number is 07972194942 I'll keep trying to get through thanks shaun

rondoolaa
20-05-2013, 09:07 PM
Hi I have a set of 3 racing shocks with the frogger ally shock towers to suit. All ready to bolt straight on to the shark. £15 with £2 postage.
Ring me on 079085245367 Cheers Dave.

i'm guessing you meant carbon shock towers, i dont remember frogger making alloy ones

Bigbainy
21-05-2013, 08:11 PM
Thanks for all the replys as usual fellow oople fans have sorted me out :)