View Full Version : Tekomo Pro Slope Plus charger!
dbizzle5
16-05-2013, 03:22 PM
Anyone remember these badboys from the early nineties? THE charger to have! Have still got this one in perfect working order if any of you vintage boys are interested.
ralphee
16-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Sure do, that brings back some memories for sure, awesome charger, mine was secondhand and still lasted me for years.
lee
dodgydiy
20-05-2013, 09:32 PM
I still use a pro slope for older more troublesome cells, you cant beat it for avoiding false peaking, first class charger
NeilD
21-05-2013, 12:54 PM
I had the earlier version without the digi display. I think it was made by Midland Power Supplies? I had to hook up a volt meter to it to see what was going on. Saying that it was a good bit of kit.
oldschooldriver
25-04-2016, 11:28 PM
Im going through all my old kit to get some much needed cash and this was the charger that served me well into the 90's when I stopped racing. I have the older model that you need to plug a dvm into. Great bit of kit and brings back many happy memories!
:thumbsup:
daz75
26-04-2016, 06:15 AM
You really are trying to sell these aren't you lol I slung 3 on the tip whoops
Chris Larner
26-04-2016, 06:28 AM
I've got an old top of the range pro Trak that cost me over £200 back in the day. Comes with temp leads, pic cable and case and every time I list it for sale nobody sniffs at it!
Retro RC
26-04-2016, 07:18 AM
Thant would be because hardly anyone runs old cells anymore if if they do they've got a modern charger to do it with
daz75
26-04-2016, 08:13 AM
Yeah worth naff all I've put loads of nicad chargers on eBay only ever one bid if any shifted most of them tho
Avante2001R
09-05-2017, 04:41 PM
Anyone remember these badboys from the early nineties? THE charger to have! Have still got this one in perfect working order if any of you vintage boys are interested.
What a great charger this was had it for a few years back in 91/92 sold it for something else. Wish I didn't now.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.