PDA

View Full Version : Shirts


DanB4
20-05-2013, 06:51 AM
I just had these made across here with the logos embroidered - quite happy with them!

Got a polo shirt and tshirt in black, same in red and 2 baseball caps :)

The missus won't be happy!.....if any interest in them let me know - they weren't too expensive.

Dan

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/SDRCC/20130520_104013_zps9b91e614.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/SDRCC/20130520_104159_zps562e5725.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/SDRCC/20130520_104215_zps441842e6.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/SDRCC/20130520_104227_zps07ac7e03.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/SDRCC/20130520_104244_zpse800bd4c.jpg

Welshy40
20-05-2013, 08:58 AM
Wouldnt it be good if we started our own team.

Team Vintage Kyosho

With each sleeve having each members name tag and logo, for example my welshy40 with a dragon surrounding it.

Maybe on the back a funny saying that has Lazer ZXR on such as "Lazer ZXR drivers prefer to be in front" or funnier if anyone can cone up with a better one, more perverted the better

kek23k
20-05-2013, 05:57 PM
Team Vintage Kyosho: Proper drivers use belts and chains

;)

Welshy40
20-05-2013, 06:59 PM
Or old gits who love a good belt and chain

Crashtest33
20-05-2013, 08:33 PM
People may think bondage is our thing!

DanB4
21-05-2013, 05:32 AM
Guys,

I can get polo shirts or tshirts done with ANY R/C related logos on white, blak, red, yellow, navy or grey shirts.

I might do some Tamiya Egress ones and also some RC10 :)

Dan

CAT3K
21-05-2013, 08:42 AM
Those look pretty good.

I would love one of these racing silks, if only I'd bought them back in the day.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k244/pikergonecarpin/18cbfa7b.jpg

Now if you could reproduce the style of some of these, that would be cool :thumbsup:

DanB4
21-05-2013, 11:06 AM
i remember those!

Welshy40
21-05-2013, 11:29 AM
We need an artist to do a zxr one

isobarik
21-05-2013, 04:17 PM
Mine would be black with an evil smiley on front and

Iso´s Bitches on the back ....mohaaa.:woot:

mvh isobarik