PDA

View Full Version : Identify my motor please


DanB4
20-05-2013, 09:30 AM
So, I know it's a Trinity Monster Horsepower, but it has a machined endbell, nicely machined actually and a shiney can too.....the box has "Trinity test motor" hand written on it and the motor looks to be very lightly used if at all - I assume it has been used as has motor wires fitted.

Any ideas guys? Is it a modified (says so on the box!)? I could open it if necessary.

Dan

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/SDRCC/20130519_221750_zpsdaaf5e85.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/SDRCC/20130519_221811_zps518c2e72.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/SDRCC/20130519_221826_zpsc142db5b.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/SDRCC/20130519_221837_zpse7a48b64.jpg

CAT3K
20-05-2013, 10:32 AM
I have the same motor in the back of my all alloy Topcat.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k244/pikergonecarpin/IMG_2378_zpsfc584ffc.jpg

I can't remember the specs of it though.

Paul.

DanB4
20-05-2013, 01:12 PM
Found this:

http://studio68.no/rc/ultima_joel_ad_04.jpg

j0pp3
20-05-2013, 01:24 PM
I can't stop seeing Joel Johnsson as a predecessor to Basshunter both according to their looks and with that laser pattern overlay :lol:

I have a hard time trying to read anything on that add. Have to check some RC Car Action scans when I get home.

isobarik
20-05-2013, 02:29 PM
lovley arent they ....

btw anyone that has an bigger pic of the cat ????

was thinking of having it painted ....

mvh isobarik