PDA

View Full Version : Associated b3 help


richstar1
20-05-2013, 06:59 PM
Hi does any body know if the rear shock tower from a b4 will fit on a b3 if not is there any ware that has b3 ones in stock. I've been looking and can't find one. Many thanks for any help

charlie2
20-05-2013, 07:03 PM
search ebay france.they have allsorts for the b2 and b3.quick delivery too.moss models did have some also

redonesgofaster
20-05-2013, 07:21 PM
... The thunder tiger Phoenix is manufactured using associateds old moulds I believe. Check for shops selling their stuff. I'm not sure if the geometry is the original b3 or the later worlds.

lardy37
20-05-2013, 07:26 PM
Just looked in box of associated parts and Wim at action
Model centre in Torquay has one its priced at 12.29 but don't now about postage

richstar1
20-05-2013, 07:34 PM
Thanks guys got one from France