View Full Version : Sunday 26th fun Race?
Critch
22-05-2013, 11:32 AM
Just curious is there a meet on this Sunday, ie the fun beginners one :-)
Gavin Collingwood
22-05-2013, 01:20 PM
http://www.bmrcc.co.uk/calendar2012.html
Look on here. Yes it's on
Si Coe
22-05-2013, 02:20 PM
Yes. I'm totally snowed under right now so haven't even thought about it but you can pre-book on here. Just don't PM or email until I close booking in for the Memorial or I'll get confused.
Critch
22-05-2013, 04:43 PM
Thanks guy's, I did check the calender just wanted to make sure, as I had not seen any posts,
budfish
24-05-2013, 11:13 PM
I reckon ill be pole in the a final 2wd this weekend show all you turds how its done a year out and I still reckon ill lap at least half of you homos!!!
Critch
25-05-2013, 07:32 PM
I reckon ill be pole in the a final 2wd this weekend show all you turds how its done a year out and I still reckon ill lap at least half of you homos!!!
Nah I will whoop you
:p
JonyNitro
25-05-2013, 08:22 PM
See you Tomoz nobby your lucky my stuff did not come,haha
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.