PDA

View Full Version : Club racing 26 May


jcb
22-05-2013, 05:24 PM
Just a reminder that according to the calendar we are club racing this coming sunday the 26th May and then again on the 2nd of June due to the E of E regional at Herts being held on the 9th.

The 2nd of June also clashes with the first round of the Boughton Summer Series.


It may be worth posting your interest as to whether you are planning on racing at Boughton or NBC on 2nd June. If the majority are thinking of heading to Boughton there seems little point in trying to host a club meeting on the same day.

Dufty07
24-05-2013, 03:35 PM
we are in for Sunday.......ive re-built the 4wd so will be running that. :thumbsup:

Shaun_TLR
24-05-2013, 10:58 PM
Max and I are planning to go to Boughton on the 2nd !

Dandare
25-05-2013, 10:22 AM
I fancy Boughton as I might run 4wd this year.

Due to this & the regional on the 9th I'm gonna skip tomorrow.

Looks like you'll be OK weather wise anyway :thumbsup: