PDA

View Full Version : We should use roger's huge table top for his memorial


Gavin Collingwood
23-05-2013, 11:34 AM
I Was thinking i think it would be quite apt that the track for roger's memorial should include roger's huge table top, since he designed and made it it seems right to use it on his memorial race.
What we think guys?

Si Coe
23-05-2013, 02:24 PM
Does anyone know how it all goes together? It was a fine piece of Rogineering in that only he could make sense of the thing.....

silverfox
23-05-2013, 03:00 PM
I know how to put it together, I helped Rog with the final 'tuning' and anti skid.
Also agree it would be fitting to use at the meeting. I will be there early to help.

Gavin Collingwood
23-05-2013, 03:06 PM
Also stu wanted to try putting that kicker infront of it so that you land on the table top down ramp. Should be fun!