PDA

View Full Version : Do TLR 22 rear wheels fit Team C buggies?


shaungooner
24-05-2013, 12:17 PM
As the title says:

Do TLR 22 rear wheels fit Team C buggies?

Dr Fly
24-05-2013, 12:56 PM
I thought you just bought some!!

If not you can always try a pair of mine tonight.
Tom

shaungooner
24-05-2013, 01:15 PM
ye I did but thought I'd ask on here before I take them out of the packet

I've asked Paul to bring GTB shock towers tonight too as I completely forgot earlier so will be able to replace the one you gave me last week

see you there

vrooom
24-05-2013, 09:10 PM
it does fit.. but... axles cant reach in fully, you cant tighten up the wheel, you need longer axles.

shaungooner
25-05-2013, 07:21 AM
thanks vroom

I used them last night at club and they worked OK

as you said there's not quite enough thread to get the nut on fully but they didn't come off so all good as a short term fix

my local shop don't stock Team C or Kyosho and Losi wheels were the only thing they had that would work