View Full Version : Schumacher ProCat
NeilD
24-05-2013, 02:00 PM
Full restoration.
Boons
31-05-2013, 09:37 AM
Looks great, I would love another. That was the last car I raced 20+years ago, I remember I ran a KO fet servo, Reedy Blue Dot (12 double) a Futaba speed controll of some sort, 64dp gearing and it was one of, if not the fastest car (in a straight line) in the club.
Oh the memories.....:blush:
NeilD
31-05-2013, 02:22 PM
Looks great, I would love another. That was the last car I raced 20+years ago, I remember I ran a KO fet servo, Reedy Blue Dot (12 double) a Futaba speed controll of some sort, 64dp gearing and it was one of, if not the fast car (in a straight line) in the club.
Oh the memories.....:blush:
The good ol days! :thumbsup:
isobarik
03-06-2013, 07:24 AM
NeilD
looks awsome....loving every bit of it ...
mvh isobarik
NeilD
03-06-2013, 09:45 AM
NeilD
looks awsome....loving every bit of it ...
mvh isobarik
Thanks. :thumbsup:
Pacman
03-06-2013, 11:28 AM
I notice you've put a bend in the front ARB to allow it to over the belt rather than under. Do you know if this works better? The only reason I ask is that this will stiffen the front ARB considerably.
NeilD
04-06-2013, 10:22 AM
I notice you've put a bend in the front ARB to allow it to over the belt rather than under. Do you know if this works better? The only reason I ask is that this will stiffen the front ARB considerably.
Hi, this is the only ARB I clould find at the time of the restore. I've never run the car so I can't tell you how it affects the handling.
BORMAC
12-06-2013, 04:16 AM
Very nice Procat build Neil. So many nice upgrades and extra's from the Bosscat series. I esspecialy like the ballraced aloloy steering levers. I rarely come across these.
Sweet!
isobarik
12-06-2013, 07:45 AM
Very nice Procat build Neil. So many nice upgrades and extra's from the Bosscat series. I esspecialy like the ballraced aloloy steering levers. I rarely come across these.
Sweet!
been seraching those too but no luck so i ordered the carbon version from fibre-lyte instead.
mvh isobarik
BORMAC
12-06-2013, 08:57 AM
I have those alloy steering levers drawn up in CAD. If there was someone that could machine them in bulk I would have a look at getting them made.
NeilD
12-06-2013, 12:02 PM
Very nice Procat build Neil. So many nice upgrades and extra's from the Bosscat series. I esspecialy like the ballraced aloloy steering levers. I rarely come across these.
Sweet!
Hi Jason,
Thanks, that means a lot coming from you. :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.