PDA

View Full Version : Tamiya TT02 build and Review


qatmix
25-05-2013, 07:43 PM
Hi Guys

I have done a build and Review of the TT02 on my Blog (Warning lots of pics)

http://www.thercracer.com/2013/05/tamiya-tt02-build-and-review.html

Its much much improved over the TT01 for those that are interested.

Tomorrow I will be racing it at my club.. wish me luck!

Lee24h
26-05-2013, 10:39 AM
Like it alot i miss proper car build reviews like this no offence to the mags but yours just seems better
Do you you have any more build reviews

qatmix
26-05-2013, 05:23 PM
Cheers Bud

Yep there are a few on there including 3Racing F109, Madrat etc

cunawarit
26-05-2013, 09:45 PM
That's great qatmix! I can already picture getting a couple of these for me and wife :D

Nice to see all the bits and confirmation that it is a worthy and better replacement to the TT01 after some of the negativity online.

qatmix
27-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Thanks :) i'm quite taken by it, its a great little chassis. Fusion hobbies have them in stock and are cheaper than HK!