View Full Version : losi 22 vs tm2 ? which is better ?
vrooom
26-05-2013, 04:45 PM
I'm thing of getting TM2 but i currently drive losi 22. Which is the better car ? Im bit bored of my 22.
I will be racing it mainly indoor carpet and outdoor in summer on grass/astroturf.
Anyone done the switch and did you regert it?
What other bodies fit on tm2 ?
Danny Harrison
26-05-2013, 06:09 PM
'Better' is only based on opinion. Both will likely perfrom well. 1 may perform better in high grip and 1 may perform better in low grip.
The tm2 is looking damn good though, so I'd say get it and find out :)
Al3xis007
26-05-2013, 06:38 PM
Fair play Danny, its not the place to ask which is best, find someone with one of each an have a drive them both
richo290
26-05-2013, 09:14 PM
I have a db1 shell on mine fits well
DrPaul
26-05-2013, 09:27 PM
Check this out from Phat Bodies, excellent fit & they make an under tray.
http://phatbodies.bigcartel.com/product/team-c-tm2-bozak
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.