PDA

View Full Version : Getting back into racing


Richyboy1974
26-05-2013, 08:28 PM
Hi all,

Just a quick message to say it was great to meet some of you Thursday. Anyone reading this thinking of joining, all I can say is that everyone I spoke to was very welcoming and friendly and to go along.

Mind you, being dragged into marshaling was a bit daunting after 20+ years of not doing it (hopefully I got your car's back in track quick enough!)

Well hopefully I'll be buying some kit and be coming along on a regular basis. Won't be for a few weeks as I'm on holiday in a week.

Now, what to buy?!

Again, thanks to all I spoke to for being so welcoming.

See you all soon.

Richard

Dudders
26-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Your welcome Richard!

You filled me with confidence and you talked aged game so I thought I'd throw you in, sink or swim time! :thumbsup:

Good luck with your equipment search: I use

Orion R10 esc
Orion lipo
Orion 8.5t motor
Savox metal geared servo (strong)
Vega kyosho RB5 car
Awesome amounts of skill and prep :(

Richyboy1974
26-05-2013, 08:39 PM
Just glad it wasn't the camel humps! One pair of hands didn't always seem enough! Remember, we're only male and we have testicle's not tentacles!