PDA

View Full Version : team orion advantage IQ 605 charger not working


dms1
27-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Team Orion charger not working off 240v mains but works off 12v battery leads. I've changed fuse, tried different mains leads and no joy.

RudolfXC
27-05-2013, 01:12 PM
If not under warranty, open up and see if the 12V PSU is integrated or a separate module. If separate, look online for a similar rated one that will fit.

bigt
27-05-2013, 03:01 PM
Mines the other way round works mains but no 12 v :eh?:

discothesnake
27-05-2013, 03:25 PM
Mine is the same. Worked fine on mains until I used 12v. Now it works on 12v only.

Apparently it's a well known fault. Sigma IQ thing was the same. Same charger really.

RudolfXC
27-05-2013, 08:05 PM
Mine is the same. Worked fine on mains until I used 12v. Now it works on 12v only.

Apparently it's a well known fault. Sigma IQ thing was the same. Same charger really.


There may be a big diode gone which prevents the two power sources from mixing.