PDA

View Full Version : 2WD,stubby of saddle?


Adam Talbot
29-05-2013, 05:26 PM
hi folks,just about to replace my lipo's so could do with a point in the right direction
stubby or saddle?
what are the pro's/con's?
can i just plug a stubby pack into my speedo without needing regulator etc?
brca legal?

thanks for looking

adam

neallewis
29-05-2013, 06:48 PM
I ran storties in my AE B4.1 at RHR Dirt recently, forward with the ESC mounted in the rear of the battery tray. I must say the car was well balanced and went well (after some driving tips from Richard Lowe).

I also run shorty lipo in my Yokomo BMAX 2MR, which goes great.
I've not yet run it in my C4.1, as its been setup for saddles, and I've been running my Yok most recently in 2wd.

Plenty of power in the shorties, and a weight saving too.:thumbsup:

gazhillAE
30-05-2013, 06:39 AM
What car Adam?