View Full Version : Racing 31st May - with added vintage?
peetbee
29-05-2013, 07:39 PM
Sooo, who's in for some vintage action this week? I may not be able to race all night so can't be counted on for making up the numbers!:(
Normal micro and 10th action will be going on and if we have too many of those then the vintage may have to take a back seat for the week - although I say that every time and so far all has been well!:lol:
hit5005
29-05-2013, 07:41 PM
I'm in vintage
slimracer
30-05-2013, 04:26 PM
be there in micro but got to try truck mods out tom if u see this can u bring a 3s for me to try thanks brad
Belsten
30-05-2013, 06:07 PM
I should be there for `normal` 10th
millzy
31-05-2013, 06:51 AM
normal 10th 2wd and 4wd for me.
Dave you got any of the magic tyre remover stuff
brian s
31-05-2013, 10:11 AM
i`ll get the keys and open up, whats the ruling on using polished floor as part of track now?.
peetbee
31-05-2013, 10:51 AM
Its best not to use it bri, as it's still pretty undrivable :(
jaysllim
31-05-2013, 01:16 PM
Cant we chuck pva glue down on the polish bits nd then itll peel of afterwards,well it used to peel of when i was in school,except wen i eat it then i just had really sticky shi............
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.