View Full Version : B44 diff replacement
SLEENAD
31-05-2013, 11:24 PM
Just curious.
Has anyone ever tried to fit the caster gears, or maybe even the geardiff?
What about the ofna jammin crt.5 ones?
MHeadling
01-06-2013, 06:37 AM
Not heard of people using caster/ofna gear box parts in the ae car
Bugle boy on here has made up parts so the durango gear diffs fit the b44, heard good things about the car with these fitted from oople member Goldy
MHeadling
01-06-2013, 07:05 AM
Here we are:
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31823
http://www.petitrc.com/setup/associated/setupb44/B44_FittingDEX410GearDiff/index.html
http://www.bugleboyracing.com/index.php?productid=20
Danny Harrison
01-06-2013, 03:10 PM
Here we are:
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31823
http://www.petitrc.com/setup/associated/setupb44/B44_FittingDEX410GearDiff/index.html
http://www.bugleboyracing.com/index.php?productid=20
Am I getting this right? $99 per diff, but still need the durango gears?
Gonna be very expensive conversion that isnt it?
SLEENAD
01-06-2013, 06:26 PM
I knew about that mod, but as Danny says, that's a bit expensive imho. Looking for a better value option really.
The caster racing option I found on rctech ( http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road/512055-b44-1-bevel-diff-gear-rear.html ) but that thread is 2 years old, hence my question here.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.