PDA

View Full Version : Next Meeting: 6th June @6.30pm


Dudders
02-06-2013, 07:49 PM
Lets get readdddddy to rumbbbbbbbble!

Normal race meeting, gates at 6.30pm, be there or be a cuboid!

Dr_UpGrade
04-06-2013, 04:30 PM
Am going to have to miss this one unfortunately! :thumbdown: Family commitments, but at least it'll mean Dunc won't have to face the shame of qualifying behind me 'again' for the 4th meeting running!!!:thumbsup:

How nice am I?!!

Have fun guys!

dobber
04-06-2013, 06:43 PM
Blah blah blah all I hear is white noise ;-)

There will be a change of positions next time ...........hopefully :-)


Am going to have to miss this one unfortunately! :thumbdown: Family commitments, but at least it'll mean Dunc won't have to face the shame of qualifying behind me 'again' for the 4th meeting running!!!:thumbsup:

How nice am I?!!

Have fun guys!

jlucas
04-06-2013, 07:15 PM
How much is a vega conversion? Expensive position swap lol

absolute alignment
04-06-2013, 07:45 PM
How much is a vega conversion? Expensive position swap lol

Cheaper than a new x-ray I guess! But ofcause you then end up with your old car to sell so I guess that makes it cheaper overall. I need to order the Vega up grade for the losi 22 as have run out of excuses for being slow with my car.

Dudders
04-06-2013, 07:47 PM
Can't go wrong with a Vega! Will be getting my Gen3 as soon as Dunc sells me his RB6 front end!

jlucas
04-06-2013, 07:51 PM
Cheaper than a new x-ray I guess! But ofcause you then end up with your old car to sell so I guess that makes it cheaper overall. I need to order the Vega up grade for the losi 22 as have run out of excuses for being slow with my car.

Very true but at least with an xray you get the whole car lol

dobber
04-06-2013, 08:34 PM
Can't go wrong with a Vega! Will be getting my Gen3 as soon as Dunc sells me his RB6 front end!

How can I sell you my front end of my RB6 when I need it for my RB6 vega?

Dudders
05-06-2013, 12:39 PM
I'll let you lesser drivers squabble away while I romp away at the front :thumbsup: seriously, like you have a chance :thumbdown::p

jlucas
05-06-2013, 01:26 PM
All mouth no trousers lol

Dudders
05-06-2013, 01:57 PM
All mouth no trousers lol

True!, Shorts this week!!!! :p

Cuboidnoise
06-06-2013, 10:38 AM
hi

is there any chance i can use the club car? Ive managed to blow up my esc and so cant race while i wait for a replacement?

Max

Dudders
06-06-2013, 11:22 AM
No sorry, it's at the menders. I'll put a shout out on Facebook for a loanee ESC for you?

I am sure someonelocally would lend you one, in fact I have one in my truck you can use?

Cuboidnoise
06-06-2013, 11:35 AM
Cheers, ill have to wait till sunday to race then as i am waiting on batteries as well. Ive had to order a few new bits after an accident with my hobbywing one that led to smoke and cursing occurring yesterday :mad:

keith123
06-06-2013, 12:36 PM
Look out as it looks like I will be along tonight to race with my car.

You might want to create a super slow/cautious heat just for me :lol:

grobson1970
06-06-2013, 12:53 PM
Night pass
No work for my wife so i am out to play :thumbsup:

Dudders
06-06-2013, 03:31 PM
It's gonna be bussssssssy :thumbsup:

absolute alignment
06-06-2013, 04:07 PM
It's gonna be bussssssssy :thumbsup:

And it's cold and wet here as normal....... NO, wait, it's sunny!!!!!! Bring on the beer and bbq's and a bit of racing too.

(book me in to slow heat to please, may be drunk!)