View Full Version : Truck heat on the 9th?
Crazy L
02-06-2013, 08:22 PM
Hey you guys (said in a sloth from goonies kinda voice) fresh from my less than triumphant but fun nonetheless return to racing today, and since I had a giggle with the stadium truck before a munched idler gear (It could happen to you) put an end to my Torch sesh, I was wondering if, if there should be enough to pull their fingers out of their arse, could we have a truck heat please?:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: in the next round of the summer series, ie; next weekend.
Crazy L
03-06-2013, 01:27 PM
22 views later, nothing. It has the word "truck" in the title, so why look if you don't like trucks? and a question mark at the end, which indicates a question, but no one has expressed an interest so far, odd. I don't get forums sometimes.
Hi L
Not discussed this with anyone else but if we can get a min of 6 trucks then it would be great to see a truck heat.
Unfortunately that means just about everyone at club with a truck turning up with theirs and wanting to race it. I can think of you, Cammers, Steve, Brian, Tony plus....????
Rob
Cammers
03-06-2013, 03:34 PM
Im up for some " just for fun" truck action :lol: A bit of a laugh for everyone, too much stress ain't good for you. :mad:
Crazy L
03-06-2013, 04:38 PM
Hi L
Not discussed this with anyone else but if we can get a min of 6 trucks then it would be great to see a truck heat.
Unfortunately that means just about everyone at club with a truck turning up with theirs and wanting to race it. I can think of you, Cammers, Steve, Brian, Tony plus....????
Rob
Thanks for the reply Rob, it just needs the word to get out I think. Just because they aren't "pure breed" racing machines, doesn't mean they can't be fun....or competitive IMO.
Im up for some " just for fun" truck action :lol: A bit of a laugh for everyone, too much stress ain't good for you. :mad:
Good man, I'll text Byrners and see if he's up for it. My spares are in the post. I don't usually do two classes, but I'll have a bash at this, because it's different.
Spread the word
Briangb
03-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Can honestly say that the Trucks are a lot of fun. I will give it some thought though. I tried running 2 classes once before, and found it hard work. My greatest admiration went out at that time to Fribbers and James Barker, who both seem to manage it comfortably. i have recently made some changes to my truck, so maybe I should opt for on track testing instead of up and down the close. See you all on Sunday, possibly with the 22T.
AmiSMB
04-06-2013, 05:40 AM
I would be there with my DEST210 but am unable to make it for this round. Was looking forward to three classing :) !!
hotrodchris
04-06-2013, 05:18 PM
Your just a glutton for punishmet Grant?:thumbsup:
Crazy L
08-06-2013, 02:45 PM
OK, my truck is ready to go :thumbsup:
Lets hope enough of you turn up tomorrow for a heat.:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.