PDA

View Full Version : ball diff for the tm2


highlander
04-06-2013, 09:58 PM
can anyone point me in the right direction for a ball diff for my tm2 or if anyone has one they would like to part with please let me know

James
05-06-2013, 10:18 AM
I believe the one from the 4wd fits, it has a plastic gear however which I fear may strip in time, the caster sk10 steel gear fits though.

dbizzle5
15-06-2013, 03:59 PM
Whats the part number for the t4 ball diff? I cant find it anywhere. Also anyone got a link to the castor sk10 steel gear james has mentioned. Cant find that either!

john333
15-06-2013, 04:19 PM
I will be able to supply you with a caster gear in about 2 weeks or so, £15. Theres a shipment on its way.

Strangely they don't do a ball diff kit, just spares and we've got a limited number of enough bits to do a complete diff at smd.