View Full Version : Racing 7th June
hit5005
05-06-2013, 06:40 AM
I'm in micro for me keeping the 2wd for Sunday
shaungooner
05-06-2013, 07:05 AM
I'm in, really missed it last week...
will probably do 2wd and micro again as I can't make next week so want to max out on the track time!!!!
peetbee
05-06-2013, 07:56 AM
Thanks Huw, glad someone else started the topic!
I'll be there and racing this week :thumbsup:
Got to try the cars out for Sunday
Belsten
05-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Im in
Converted the truck to mid motor now so may try that
Balders
05-06-2013, 05:30 PM
I'll be there, trying my best to break both cars in time for sunday!
zoaman
05-06-2013, 11:07 PM
we will both be there this week. 2wd and micro
blue_pinky
06-06-2013, 07:23 AM
I'm there friday...
So next question...who's doing our regional (being run at WORM's track) on Sunday?
shaungooner
06-06-2013, 03:22 PM
what's the timings for Sunday Andy?
peetbee
06-06-2013, 03:32 PM
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129953
Belsten
06-06-2013, 04:14 PM
I wont be there tomorrow now :thumbdown:
shaungooner
07-06-2013, 08:56 AM
thanks Pete
looks like I can't come this evening after all, boo hiss!!! :bored:
Sunday not likely either as gotta work tomorrow and the other half will kill me if I disappear for the day on Sunday too :cry:
peetbee
07-06-2013, 09:11 AM
:( there's always next week shaun!
Dr Fly
07-06-2013, 10:05 AM
booo hisss shaun,
i will be there running micro i thinks. Like Huw, saving the 2wd for sunday.
Tom
brian s
07-06-2013, 10:10 AM
i`m there tonight, will get keys and open up.
peetbee
07-06-2013, 10:53 AM
Thanks Bri
shaungooner
07-06-2013, 12:19 PM
can't do next week either as have to go to a fundraising quiz night for my boy's school (I'm a governor)
Gonna go to WORM next weekend on the 15th as my fathers day weekend gift to myself!!!
shaungooner
07-06-2013, 12:30 PM
stop the presses!!! I could be back on for tonight
slimracer
07-06-2013, 12:55 PM
im out too got baby mite pop up for a hr to have a look need a 5 turn brushless motor
shaungooner
07-06-2013, 01:14 PM
nobody needs a 5 turn brushless Brad, that's just excessive!!!!
see ya later :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.