PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 9th


Mr Satchell
08-06-2013, 09:39 AM
Are we racing tomorrow people

Si Coe
08-06-2013, 10:39 AM
It says we are on the calendar - Championship round 3. But so far I've received just one pre-book and three requests from Gavin for the results.....

Andywoods
08-06-2013, 11:02 AM
Do we need to pre book? I was just going to turn up, what time does it start?

Cremegg
08-06-2013, 11:29 AM
Si

Can you put me down for 2wd please

now you have 2 pre books....:)

Thanks

Mr Satchell
08-06-2013, 11:54 AM
Think ill go 4wd this time. Plus one for 2wd and one for 4wd

Mr Satchell
08-06-2013, 11:58 AM
Change me to 2wd seen as its the championship

rapidrubberwill
08-06-2013, 01:58 PM
Si can you put me down for 4wd please with my transponder number cheers will

kitesurfer73
08-06-2013, 03:03 PM
I'll be there ad well racing 2wd :)

Si Coe
08-06-2013, 06:07 PM
Do we need to pre book? I was just going to turn up, what time does it start?

I was thinking booking in 10-10.30, first race at 11.

Prebooking isn't vital, but last weeks meeting was prebooked and we managed to enter 105 people in the same time it takes for 30 without.

rob m
08-06-2013, 06:20 PM
Put me down for 2wd please si.

Pank
08-06-2013, 06:54 PM
Is there a truck heat?

diago999
08-06-2013, 07:05 PM
put me in for 2wd please Si, :)
Tristan

losichris
08-06-2013, 07:08 PM
Chris Donnelly 2wd

Si Coe
08-06-2013, 07:43 PM
So far we haven't had a truck heat at a championship meeting but if I get 4 trucks I'll put on a heat.

At the moment the problem I have is a lack of 4wds - all the entrants I've got are doing 2wd too which is an issue if we aren't very busy.

Rickyktm
08-06-2013, 08:31 PM
Im doin 4wd mate and Ryan from je is doin 4wd

chinks
08-06-2013, 09:39 PM
Si , me and matthew would like to book in for tommorow please, me for 2wd and matt for fun/2wd , dont know where this message is going to end up as im new to all this "i dont do computers, just big nuts and bolts" but we were both gutted not to be there last weekend so ive decided to drag my arse into the 21st century . chris hinks and matt hinks , cheers pal.

losichris
09-06-2013, 04:43 PM
What a great day, good turnout, good close racing..except the finals :thumbsup: well done all!

Maddy
09-06-2013, 05:29 PM
Think ill start gluing my front tyres on from now.......
apart from that it was another well ran meeting and good racing.

Si Coe
09-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Quote from Maddy's daughter 'Oh, his front tyres fell off. He never bothers glueing front tyres even though he should'

Even your daughter knows tyres need glue!

Stu Dixon
09-06-2013, 06:07 PM
Agreed ! Good days racing, excellent weather too...

Hey Si are the results available yet ??? Hahahaha...

kitesurfer73
09-06-2013, 08:02 PM
Great day, Si good little dice in final slowly getting up to speed..

kitesurfer73
09-06-2013, 08:25 PM
Great day, Si good little dice in final slowly getting up to speed..

Maddy
09-06-2013, 08:41 PM
Quote from Maddy's daughter 'Oh, his front tyres fell off. He never bothers glueing front tyres even though he should'

Even your daughter knows tyres need glue!

Pmsl like it,:lol:

Si Coe
09-06-2013, 09:03 PM
Great day, Si good little dice in final slowly getting up to speed..


Very slowly getting up to speed!

I beat you despite having done a whole 5 laps in the heats, starting at the back of the grid and having a motor wire come loose on the first lap leaving me down on power and unable to stop the car cos it wouldn't restart!

Interestingly though my final time in the D slowly chugging round with my faulty motor would have put me 5th in the B final! Slow and steady really is the way forwards.....

birdy
09-06-2013, 09:13 PM
Will try and get round to doing the website / results tomorrow.

millsy
10-06-2013, 07:35 AM
Thanks birdy, but can you do it quickly coz gav will be waiting.

millsy
10-06-2013, 07:51 AM
Second thoughts leave it for a couple of months.

Gavin Collingwood
10-06-2013, 09:21 AM
It's ok..... I know I'm winning. :-)