View Full Version : My losi 22 For Sale
shaunr
09-06-2013, 10:11 AM
As above
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130709
Only selling as buying you no what! :thumbsup:
Open to sensible offers. Thanks.
Can see pictures on ebay via this link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Losi-22-/200932982139?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item2ec889fd7b
absolute alignment
10-06-2013, 03:22 PM
As above
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130709
Only selling as buying you no what! :thumbsup:
Open to sensible offers. Thanks.
Can see pictures on ebay via this link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Losi-22-/200932982139?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item2ec889fd7b
Not another x-ray rather than the losi!!! We will be having a losi only final soon just before the x-ray A final.
dobber
10-06-2013, 05:39 PM
Don't forget my kyosho!! :)
Dr_UpGrade
10-06-2013, 06:27 PM
I'm still aiming to scrape into the back end of the A final with my TM2 as well! Well, as long as a few of the 'pros' don't turn up at least!!
:thumbsup:
Dudders
10-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Don't forget my kyosho!! :)
B Final Losi 22
C Final Kyosho and TM2
:p
Dr_UpGrade
10-06-2013, 06:35 PM
kyosho only like that with you at the controls...?:)
For me the TM2 is way much easier to drive than the old fandango! Results since getting it (for me) speak for themselves!! And thats in a good way before you start!!!
dobber
10-06-2013, 06:46 PM
B Final Losi 22
C Final Kyosho and TM2 and me in my xray, coz I'm pants!
:p
In a way I couldn't agree more ;)
jlucas
10-06-2013, 07:03 PM
I heard dudders is gonna be regional a finalist :)
Dr_UpGrade
10-06-2013, 07:09 PM
Are you sure you heard that right and not that he was going to be 'doing' Regional A finalists..?:cry:
Dudders
10-06-2013, 07:12 PM
I will be 'a regional finalist'... D!
Dudders
10-06-2013, 07:13 PM
Are you sure you heard that right and not that he was going to be 'doing' Regional A finalists..?:cry:
Just cos you don't partake in any series cos you're odd ;)
Dr_UpGrade
10-06-2013, 07:16 PM
Odd and 'Special'!!
:blush:
But hey ya' never know.. "the times they may be a changing.." to paraphrase the Dylan song!! Maybe next year...
shaunr
10-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Well what can i say, ive seen the light!! I know some people think its just following the crowd, but i think its the way forward for me! :thumbsup: So gents if you know anyone whos looking to start at the club or just would like a 22 then this is the car. Im open to offers.
Thanks Shaun.
Dudders
10-06-2013, 08:25 PM
20p, packet of monster munch and a quick kiss behind race control?
jlucas
10-06-2013, 08:30 PM
20p, packet of monster munch and a quick kiss behind race control?
Can I watch ;)
shaunr
10-06-2013, 08:37 PM
20p, packet of monster munch and a quick kiss behind race control?
With a offer like that how can i refuse!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
shaunr
11-06-2013, 12:17 PM
Car now sold!!! Thanks.:thumbsup:
GoDaveGo
11-06-2013, 12:45 PM
I decided Shaun's Losi 22 would be my quickest route back to the track. I'm looking forward to giving those X-Rays a run for their money! :thumbsup:
He was happy with a bag of pork scratchings and 20p in the end. :cool:
Dudders
11-06-2013, 12:50 PM
Bugger! Missed out again! :thumbdown:
(Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo Davvvvvvvvvvvvvve :thumbsup:)
GoDaveGo
12-06-2013, 10:23 AM
Hello Neil! Ordered a Harry transponder. Almost ready to roll (my car into the barriers)!
B Final for the Losi 22's? Let's see about that... :D
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.