PDA

View Full Version : Transponder


Woodbine
09-06-2013, 12:00 PM
Afternoon,

Cheers for the help today Chris, Ollie, Stuart and Duncan... (I hope that was all the correct spellings)...

I need to buy a transponder thingy but before buying wanted to make sure it was the correct on I'm buying.

Is this the one from BBK software.....

http://www.bbksoftware.com/pricelists/amb-component-sales.htm

Cheers for confirmation.

TARTMAN
09-06-2013, 12:36 PM
MYLAPS RC4 Hybrid Direct Powered Transponder - aka Harry £82..............

that's the right one not the lower Percy one.

Afternoon,

Cheers for the help today Chris, Ollie, Stuart and Duncan... (I hope that was all the correct spellings)...

I need to buy a transponder thingy but before buying wanted to make sure it was the correct on I'm buying.

Is this the one from BBK software.....

http://www.bbksoftware.com/pricelists/amb-component-sales.htm

Cheers for confirmation.

Woodbine
10-06-2013, 12:16 PM
Arse... Did not read all of your post. A new one was shipped today.

Sorry about that and thanks for the offer :)

GoDaveGo
11-06-2013, 11:13 AM
Hi, anyone got a Harry for sale? If not I'll order a new one today.

Cheers! :thumbsup:

New Harry purchased.