View Full Version : X - 6 Cubed Body Revealed
YoungChazz
09-06-2013, 12:21 PM
Big story now up on our web site. 14 pix (I think) of the Cubed and lots of info too. Enjoy!
http://xfactoryrc.com/rc/index.php
mart3pop
09-06-2013, 03:04 PM
here's a direct link :thumbsup:
http://xfactoryrc.com/rc/News/2013-06-07.php
long live Xfactory !! :wub
Lee1972
09-06-2013, 05:18 PM
Love the new car but now need to raise £320!
Twister
10-06-2013, 02:11 PM
No no no no! I love the car but the body is awful! Cars should look good not nasty? Well, there is options i suppose.. Any suggestions?:woot:
JohnM
10-06-2013, 02:34 PM
No no no no! I love the car but the body is awful! Cars should look good not nasty? Well, there is options i suppose.. Any suggestions?:woot:
It's not that bad, but you could always do what the UK team lads have been doing and run a JConcepts RB6 shell which fits but does need a gear cover.
gixxer
10-06-2013, 09:45 PM
Personally I like the shell :thumbsup:
Twister
10-06-2013, 09:45 PM
Thank you for good advice John M. I will look into that option to run jconcept shell. :thumbsup:
neallewis
10-06-2013, 09:56 PM
I think it looks better than the RB6 shell that the UK guys have been running uptil now.
The_doctor
10-06-2013, 11:53 PM
ugly body....... but i like how u have keeped the kick up to the rear tower nice clean lines.... body just looks too blocky but should work well!!!:confused:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.