PDA

View Full Version : DBoot multibyte B's for Thursday


dobber
11-06-2013, 01:13 PM
Has anyone got a spare set i can buy for Thursday night. I dont have any wet tyres at all and i wont have time to get over to apex before the meeting either.

Cheers,

Duncan (Kyosho:thumbsup: vs Xray:thumbdown:) Hedger

Dudders
11-06-2013, 01:20 PM
I've got a load on K rims, will bring them along mate. Was going to offer you first refusal on a load of bits anyway. Big ole box!

dobber
11-06-2013, 03:59 PM
Coolio, cheers!

Dr_UpGrade
11-06-2013, 04:26 PM
I've got a load on K rims, will bring them along mate. Was going to offer you first refusal on a load of bits anyway. Big ole box!

I might be interested in a few bits too (who knows, if I'm to try and get the TM2 into a certain box next year!)

TARTMAN
12-06-2013, 02:01 PM
I have a full set of new in packet soft Dboots in my box if needed.