PDA

View Full Version : Racing at York-15th Jun- Club night


Mike2222
13-06-2013, 07:50 PM
We have racing at York on Saturday for those not doing the NE Regional
at Gateshead. Heats for 2wd, 540 and 4wd. Trucks welcome. Doors open
1745 and racing starts 1845.
Mike

Moss Models
14-06-2013, 06:58 AM
We are at Holbeach for the SC Nats so won't be there with trucks :(

Have fun though!

farmboy
14-06-2013, 02:41 PM
I'll be bringing my Short Course. Anyone else?

AC199
14-06-2013, 05:16 PM
I've been offered the use of a spazrango for the weekend, so I might be there with a truck. It does depend if the marshalling is going to be fixed for this weekend though. If its as terrible as last weekend, it'll be a tough nights racing...

AC199
15-06-2013, 11:48 AM
Oh forgot to add to this one...

Track layout for this weekends meeting is done. I think its a good one too, but I would do since I designed it... :P

AC