PDA

View Full Version : B4 rear shocks


Kev89
14-06-2013, 10:30 PM
Hello I am looking for some rear shocks for my team associated b4 I am finding it hard to find Uk sellers will any other shocks fit this model I am new to rcs so any help would be great thanks:thumbsup:

gazhillAE
14-06-2013, 11:05 PM
Hi mate
Which b4 do you have?
Can you confirm?

What are you after for your shocks?

If you email a good friend of mine he will sort you out and you can also pay by shopatron via there website. This is the company who import all the associated stuff into the UK.

[email protected]

Regards Gareth

Kev89
15-06-2013, 10:59 AM
I am new to rc and wat keeps happening is one of the shock keeps sticking down and I don't wanna pay big money and don't no how to take them apart model is rc10b4 thanks

Burty248
15-06-2013, 04:30 PM
Soulds like you have v1 shocks, take a look at this: http://www.teamassociated.com/pdf/cars_and_trucks/shared/6440_shocks.pdf

gazhillAE
15-06-2013, 04:45 PM
Or this and choose your relevant car under team associated
It should give you all the manuals and diagrams you need

http://www.petitrc.com/reglages/SetupSheetDataBase.htm

Kev89
16-06-2013, 03:52 PM
I took the shock a part cleaned it all up re oiled it and seems ok thanks for help guys:thumbsup: