View Full Version : Club - 30th June
Due to a revision in the Boughton Summer Series dates I have moved the next club meeting to Sunday 30th June.
I'll be at the track from 10am
See you all there.
jonnyboy81
26-06-2013, 06:41 PM
I'll be there Sunday. Really looking forward to it after a very manic, full on month of work!! who else is in??
fudgemeister
26-06-2013, 07:20 PM
ill be there !!!!!:thumbsup:
simonrhart
27-06-2013, 08:47 PM
I'm coming, god willing...
Nathan2000
28-06-2013, 08:27 PM
We will be there!:lol:
Dandare
29-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Much as I'd like to be there 2moro I agreed I wouldn't given the racing (not, lol) last sunday & then 2 regionals plus an NBC meet over the next 3 sundays :o
Looks like the weather will be OK so have fun chaps & see some of you at MERCC (R6) on the 7th :thumbsup:
racingdwarf
29-06-2013, 07:30 PM
I will be there, with connor, not posting on here much at the min as oople is very very slow for me most of the time, and I'm in a world of work
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.