View Full Version : Sunday 23rd June 13 "fun meeting"
Darren Wales
19-06-2013, 09:14 PM
Hello all, unusually quiet on the oople this week. Guess everyone is busy working or struggling to pay their broadband bills! Or is Gav just on holiday? ;)
I'm hoping the weather stays dry at least this coming Sunday, as ive got a non working day and a pass from the boss to come and play with the car before the regional. :thumbsup:
So who's playing and getting some more testing in this weekend? :D
I did see the rewards of the hard work done over the last few months, with the extra filled pipe and the smart new marshal bibs, but Johnny, I didn't see those grid markers when I called down the other week! Where are they pal? We need something for the regional if you can confirm they will be done?
Hope to see another good turnout on Sunday! (Not that kind of turnout! Buds! before you comment! :p )
losichris
19-06-2013, 09:23 PM
Hello all, unusually quiet on the oople this week. Guess everyone is busy working or struggling to pay their broadband bills! Or is Gav just on holiday? ;)
I'm hoping the weather stays dry at least this coming Sunday, as ive got a non working day and a pass from the boss to come and play with the car before the regional. :thumbsup:
So who's playing and getting some more testing in this weekend? :D
I did see the rewards of the hard work done over the last few months, with the extra filled pipe and the smart new marshal bibs, but Johnny, I didn't see those grid markers when I called down the other week! Where are they pal? We need something for the regional if you can confirm they will be done?
Hope to see another good turnout on Sunday! (Not that kind of turnout! Buds! before you comment! :p )
Computer says NOOO.
Unfortunatly forecast for sunday is bad :cry:
Big Show
19-06-2013, 09:32 PM
Hi Darren its good to hear your coming out to play on sunday. As for the grid markings, Johnny brought them down later that Sunday. The templates have been made from plastic material. We have a template for the grid positions with optional numbers, and a chequered template for the finish line. They have been put in race control until johnny gets some paint. See you sunday.
Lee1972
19-06-2013, 10:04 PM
Are there any 2wd places left for the regional?
Gavin Collingwood
19-06-2013, 10:16 PM
They haven't even started booking in for the regional yet... It's four weeks away. And yes Darren I've been on my stag do. But also not had much to say really.... And yes I'll be there Sunday. And Chris, fair weather racer shame on you... Plus when are the forecasts ever right?
budfish
19-06-2013, 10:20 PM
Anything I say seems to get deleted these days so best say nothing :mad:
Ill be calling down Sunday might see if I can race but if not ill be there to redeem any prizes from the memorial race.
See you Sunday
johnnygibbon
19-06-2013, 10:36 PM
I'm in London working
Wish I could race on Sunday I'm itching to get the xb4 out
Track markings should look sweet
Ill paint em when I'm back from darn sarf
silverfox
22-06-2013, 12:00 AM
I am intending to race Sunday unless the weather horrendous.
Darren Wales
22-06-2013, 09:37 AM
Well the weather forecast does look to have made a slight improvement since the beginning of the week, so i'm still intending to get out and play.
Si, are you responding?:thumbsup:
losichris
22-06-2013, 10:12 AM
doesnt look good according to this
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2643123
Gavin Collingwood
22-06-2013, 10:46 AM
Who cares?! We're off road! Stop moaning otherwise go race boring cars indoor :-)
birdy
22-06-2013, 12:49 PM
I cant make it this weekend, been in London all week working 16 Hrs shifts.
Will be at the next meeting tho.
washy13
22-06-2013, 08:08 PM
Me and my crew are coming tomorrow :thumbsup:
Gavin Collingwood
23-06-2013, 08:17 AM
Track is in decent condition, and is drivable
budfish
23-06-2013, 08:47 AM
But do you need arm bands??
Gavin Collingwood
23-06-2013, 08:48 AM
Nope
danmurphy
23-06-2013, 01:04 PM
What time do you normally start and finish on a sunday?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.