PDA

View Full Version : Help needed tonight!


Dudders
20-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Guys,

In a bit of a rush today, will need some help tonight if possible?

I need someone to cut my new body and my wing on he X-Ray and mount it up, I have he Velcro, you'll need scissors and a reemer to do it nicely please?

Also, I need some long screws to hold the motor in, does anyone have any spares at all?

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Neil

dobber
20-06-2013, 10:46 AM
I can help run the meeting but I also will be getting the car ready. My shell has been cut but needs some Velcro put in place. I also need to fit all the electrics and solder in new cabling from esc to the motor. I may just about squeeze in 1 or 2 runs if I’m lucky.

Dudders
20-06-2013, 01:04 PM
Thanks Duncan,

I think I'm all good to go bar bolting the motor in and cutting the shell. Olly has some bolts from Apex and I think Mullaney is going to do my shell for me, so we should be good to go.

Help always appreciated though matey :thumbsup: