PDA

View Full Version : XX4 Graphite wishbbones handed?


DaveG28
13-08-2008, 12:32 PM
Other than the word "Graphite" being upside down are the wishbones left and right handed, or the same as each other?

Just they're bloody expensive, I can't see a difference side to side but wondered if they had built in camber or castor!?

ben
13-08-2008, 12:37 PM
They're both the same dave :)

Lee
13-08-2008, 12:38 PM
Dave i dont think you can build camber into a wishobne ;)

But no they are the same from left to right,

Kopite
13-08-2008, 12:42 PM
do you mean just the front wishbones?

ben
13-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Id guess so yes stan. I think anyone could work out the rears are different side to side :lol:

Kopite
13-08-2008, 01:03 PM
...just checking :blush:

Lee
13-08-2008, 01:11 PM
Id guess so yes stan. I think anyone could work out the rears are different side to side :lol:

i really wouldnt be so sure on that ben ;)

ben
13-08-2008, 01:15 PM
i really wouldnt be so sure on that ben ;)

Yeh spose :wtf: What are you trying to say lee :o:eh?:

Lee
13-08-2008, 02:58 PM
some people are proper `tards` :thumbsup:

ben
13-08-2008, 02:59 PM
some people are proper `tards` :thumbsup:

I see :)

bigred5765
13-08-2008, 03:27 PM
what do you see,?

DaveG28
13-08-2008, 03:28 PM
some people are proper `tards` :thumbsup:

I did mean just the fronts, and meant toe in not camber but was in a rush and used the wrong word!

Thinking about it though, I was still a retard asking, because as long as they are flat which they are, the toe in would still be right when I flipped it over to use on the other side!

So sorry everyone, I V-mag'd!!

bigred5765
13-08-2008, 03:32 PM
wow really adding them up now
v mag
l mag
a mag
d mag
g mag
can i be
c mag please

DaveG28
13-08-2008, 03:35 PM
In fact, I just "tard'd" again, why the hell would they ever use built in toe in on front wishbones!?

Stu
13-08-2008, 04:41 PM
wow really adding them up now
v mag
l mag
a mag
d mag
g mag
can i be
c mag please

You can be Jazz-Mag.

bigred5765
13-08-2008, 04:57 PM
isnt that razz,

no idea just a guess.

Northy
13-08-2008, 04:59 PM
No, it's deffo Jazz

super__dan
13-08-2008, 06:16 PM
Confirm Jazz

Northy
13-08-2008, 06:20 PM
Confirm Jazz

Cheers captain :woot:

Lee
14-08-2008, 08:22 AM
I roger that :D

Lee
14-08-2008, 09:14 AM
wow really adding them up now
v mag
l mag
a mag
d mag
g mag
can i be
c mag please

Its actually Lee-Mag everyone knows that :p Or lee root depending on the clothing :woot:

We actually already have a D Mag but i doubt anyone can think who it is :o

I CANT BELIEVE YOU MISSED OUT BMAG :o:o:o:o

bigred5765
14-08-2008, 10:15 AM
I roger that :D

:D:D:woot::woot:hehehehe

bigred5765
14-08-2008, 10:16 AM
Its actually Lee-Mag everyone knows that :p Or lee root depending on the clothing :woot:

We actually already have a D Mag but i doubt anyone can think who it is :o

I CANT BELIEVE YOU MISSED OUT BMAG :o:o:o:o

give us a clue ?

b-mag is the original and needs no mentioning, he is a legend.

Lee
14-08-2008, 10:23 AM
Well his name sounds very much like D.....Mag ;)

bigred5765
14-08-2008, 10:37 AM
ahhh i see,that clue was just to easy lee,

HKP
14-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Oh it made me giggle when I saw this in someone's signature over on another RC forum:

http://homepage.mac.com/tomstacey/bmag.jpg

Maybe we might be Bmag free too now? I wonder where he is, most likey making trouble on some forum out there in cyberspace :D

ben
14-08-2008, 05:38 PM
Maybe he's been busy tidying up at albion :confused:

lochness42
14-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Maybe I'm crazy but this is totally offtopic. I think it's ready to move to Playground.:wtf: