PDA

View Full Version : Cable master required (soldering)


Woodbine
21-06-2013, 02:28 PM
Hola,

Ok.. I do not mind driving but I could really do with someone with soldering skills. I have none of these and even went and bought the required items but failed.

I do not fancy burning up expensive hardware and so would really appreciate someone to step up and help me out with some solder work...

I have some cables that can be used if I have truly arsed them. I can get anywhere today and tomorrow morning\late evening and would like to get this sorted once and for all before Sunday :)

Cheers...

Dudders
21-06-2013, 02:46 PM
Bring all your kit Sunday and we'll do it trackside :thumbsup:

Woodbine
21-06-2013, 03:10 PM
Looking to get all the cabling done so that I can get the new speedo setup... and have a play... :)

Dudders
21-06-2013, 03:19 PM
Your call :(

Paul, what's your surname, need a proper name for the timing.

Neil

Woodbine
21-06-2013, 03:22 PM
Hehehehe I will PM you now

Woodbine
21-06-2013, 04:04 PM
If you can help PM me or text me on 07775735422 cheers :)