View Full Version : C4.2 pics
wezzer
25-06-2013, 09:52 AM
https://www.facebook.com/CMLDistribution#!/media/set/?set=a.10151796163273319.1073741842.340325953318&type=1
RDG 40
25-06-2013, 01:29 PM
Looks really good now, a nice base car revised for the better
Good job!
Mmmm,will some people still need to carry a straight edge in their pit box for the bendy chassis or has this issue been solved now?
NeilRalph77
25-06-2013, 05:02 PM
Kit or conversion?
Cream
25-06-2013, 05:37 PM
Mmmm,will some people still need to carry a straight edge in their pit box for the bendy chassis or has this issue been solved now?
It can't have been sorted, if you have a flat sheet of aluminium with out any support it's going to bend. The question is if you can live with that to have the characteristic of a flat chassis.
MikePimlott
25-06-2013, 07:10 PM
Kit or conversion?
Conversion
Aire valley
25-06-2013, 07:47 PM
It can't have been sorted, if you have a flat sheet of aluminium with out any support it's going to bend. The question is if you can live with that to have the characteristic of a flat chassis.
The question really then , is why persist with a flat chassis and not do a tub shape similar to the vega one ..?
Looks rather like your rear mounts Noel ...:)....!!
ste_lazzaro
25-06-2013, 08:17 PM
What does "revised Bulldog body" mean?:confused:
I'd like to keep my current (and spare..) body and undertray..
Hope they still fit!
Big G
27-06-2013, 12:00 PM
The current one is for the C4.1 whereas the C4.2 features an 8mm longer chassis.
ste_lazzaro
28-06-2013, 07:05 AM
Yes, I know pretty well that the .2 features +8mm chassis..
However I was told (by Centro) that the original C4.1 Bulldog body can fit the longer chassis.
That's why I asked..:confused:
gazhillAE
28-06-2013, 08:33 AM
Yes, I know pretty well that the .2 features +8mm chassis..
However I was told (by Centro) that the original C4.1 Bulldog body can fit the longer chassis.
That's why I asked..:confused:
This new shell will more than likely be a better fit and probably have a hole at the rear for the rear shock tower b44 clip attachment
Saves you having to guess where to put the hole I guess plus it will fit your chassis better if you notice on the standard shell at the rear when using the longer chassis it doesn't fit very well at the rear and rubs the paint off!
Just wait and see rather than loosing sleep over it!
neiloliver
29-06-2013, 05:47 PM
Does anyone know what the RRP will be?
Hi Neil,
Sorry not got the price confirmed yet (still sorting out a couple of fine details) but it will be cheaper then the C4.1 :)
neiloliver
29-06-2013, 07:03 PM
No problem. Can I part ex my C4.1? :p
Never raced or rallied...
gazhillAE
29-06-2013, 08:05 PM
No problem. Can I part ex my C4.1? :p
Never raced or rallied...
What about crashed?? :p
Toyman
30-06-2013, 10:05 AM
I think the fact CML has kept flat aluminum chassis de-facto positions C4.2 as a car for top-pros, ie those who don't crash.
I was hoping to change my Vega 1st gen to C4.2, but it looks Vega 3rd gen will be my choice only because of tub chassis.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.