OneKiwi
28-06-2013, 12:20 PM
Well this is the first attempt just in a cheap white.
First thoughts:
I will reduce the nose piece (6) a little and try to get the edge of either the nose piece or the one down from that (5) to cover that little bit in between (7)
I need to do a little more work on the end as well (8)
The gap between 2+3 looks big but its the camera angle adn that bits raised
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/simonandhanna/49731d21-682f-4e1d-9bfb-fb0d0b148caf.jpg
What other bits would you guys like to see covered?
Im also working on one for the DEX210 proline bulldog/penguin shell
First thoughts:
I will reduce the nose piece (6) a little and try to get the edge of either the nose piece or the one down from that (5) to cover that little bit in between (7)
I need to do a little more work on the end as well (8)
The gap between 2+3 looks big but its the camera angle adn that bits raised
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/simonandhanna/49731d21-682f-4e1d-9bfb-fb0d0b148caf.jpg
What other bits would you guys like to see covered?
Im also working on one for the DEX210 proline bulldog/penguin shell