PDA

View Full Version : 18th of July IS the Next Short Course night


racer11
30-06-2013, 07:53 PM
I know of more people getting them so when we gonna use them? :p

Dudders
01-07-2013, 08:49 PM
Thursday 18th July 2013 :thumbsup:

Kelk
01-07-2013, 11:29 PM
Is it actually gonna be racing or bashing?

jlucas
02-07-2013, 05:54 AM
Is it actually gonna be racing or bashing?

I'll race round the rest of you can bash :b

Woodbine
02-07-2013, 06:03 AM
Racing sounds more fun that bashing... Hang on... Was it racing at Stotfold or bashing... Chris I think you where in the bashing rounds :)

On a serious note.... What tires to use in the dry for SCT ?

Owhitehouse
02-07-2013, 06:50 AM
Racing sounds more fun that bashing... Hang on... Was it racing at Stotfold or bashing... Chris I think you where in the bashing rounds :)

On a serious note.... What tires to use in the dry for SCT ?
I heard everyone was racing apart u ! hitting anything that stayed still long enough ! Oh and as for tyres black rubber and round tend to work well ! It's time for u to work out what tyres work well and set up works for yourself that's the fun of it without being told what to try !

Woodbine
02-07-2013, 07:00 AM
Hahaha cheers..!!

That comment was in relation to Chris's final which he was T-boned in and then a marshall just did not do anything about him. I had to run between 2 other marshall's to get him back in the race.

As for me hitting things I along with others kept losing signal on the back of the track. Tested the distance when not on the track and everything seemed fine but back on track every round I had the same issue. Only one round did I not get single loss. I'm going to see how it is on Thursday as apart from that I had a really enjoyable day.

True regards the setups Olly but its always good to ask those that have been racing and know the place. Very much one that will learn from others and then adapt to my driving etc.

See you all Thursday. :)

Kelk
02-07-2013, 08:28 AM
Oh and as for tyres black rubber and round tend to work well ! It's time for u to work out what tyres work well

That has made me giggle

Dudders
02-07-2013, 08:50 AM
Racing, Normal National Short Course rules will apply.

Dudders
02-07-2013, 08:51 AM
! It's time for u to work out what tyres work well and set up works for yourself that's the fun of it without being told what to try !

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Woodbine
09-07-2013, 08:21 PM
Converted to Mid Engine and have new black round rubber cheers Ollie..:p

absolute alignment
10-07-2013, 07:51 AM
My truck will be coming out with a younger faster driver for the night. Kian has never raced before so I apologize in advance for his bashing.

Woodbine
16-07-2013, 06:22 AM
Is this still going to be a SCT night? How many people re planning on running a SCT?:confused:

Kelk
16-07-2013, 08:55 AM
I'm bringing the Iron Man SCT with me and plan to run it.

Might see if I can get a hotter motor in it by then

Owhitehouse
16-07-2013, 01:20 PM
I'm bringing the Iron Man SCT with me and plan to run it.

Might see if I can get a hotter motor in it by then
I have just the motor for u tall one ! My 4 turn has your name all over it !!

Owhitehouse
16-07-2013, 01:23 PM
I shall be running mine ! And tit shall be running his stadium truck .

absolute alignment
16-07-2013, 06:11 PM
I will have to miss out as have the wife's leaving do to go to.

grobson1970
17-07-2013, 10:49 AM
I will dust of my BLITZ
Because i no ollie wants to have his wicked way with another one on my cars :)

Owhitehouse
17-07-2013, 11:01 AM
I will dust of my BLITZ
Because i no ollie wants to have his wicked way with another one on my cars :)
Might as well ! I'm sure I will hit it at some point as a hit everything else !! But it does seem to be your car the most tho must be because u get in the way the most !:)

grobson1970
17-07-2013, 01:24 PM
I do seem to get in your way a lot .:lol:
I think its because you drive so fast and you use my car to slow you down .As i no your car has no other way of stoping.

Richyboy1974
17-07-2013, 03:14 PM
So is the whole night short course, no buggies?

Kelk
17-07-2013, 03:25 PM
So is the whole night short course, no buggies?

No - only one heat per round is devoted to the men, the rest do the girly buggies

Richyboy1974
17-07-2013, 03:26 PM
Better get my dress ironed then! :thumbsup:

AJ Roberts
19-07-2013, 10:56 AM
The SCT's and the 1 Stadium Truck were very entertaining lastnight :thumbsup:

Woodbine
19-07-2013, 11:32 AM
I think we should run a round of this each week.... It is not hard to run 2 cars and the fun that is had and brings to others watching was great.
:thumbsup: