View Full Version : Track access during races
farmboy
30-06-2013, 08:35 PM
Just a reminder that during races the only people who should be on the track or surrounding areas (i.e. anywhere beyond the line where race control sits) are racers or marshalls. No-one else is allowed to venture onto the track area while racing is in progress.
Jerry - on behalf of club committee.
AC199
30-06-2013, 09:35 PM
Thanks for the clarification Jerry.
bretts
01-07-2013, 01:43 PM
What did you do Chris??
farmboy
01-07-2013, 02:41 PM
Chris didn't.
I know.
But it's true.
AC199
01-07-2013, 04:57 PM
What did you do Chris??
*Angelic Face*
Chris didn't.
I know.
But it's true.
I have to admit, I very nearly did though. I don't take too kindly to being called such vulgarities and that mouldy old fart nearly got his face kicked in. Luckily, this is the new me, and I walked away. No point in losing my cool over somebody without the talent or ability to do it himself and who is racing by proxy...
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.