PDA

View Full Version : Track Maintenance Day - Sat 6th July


RobW
01-07-2013, 10:40 AM
We are holding another track maintenance day this Saturday (6th July) to continue building the fence around the track and build up the bank behind the rostrum/race control.

Any help would be greatly appreciated anytime from around 9.00am to 4.00pm – you do not need to stay all day, many hands make light work and all that so a couple of hours from a lot of people would be great rather than all the work falling on a few.

Thanks

Rob

AmiSMB
01-07-2013, 10:51 AM
I will be there for a couple of hours in the morning.

Cheers

Grant

hotrodchris
01-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Plan to be there, hopefully it won't be as hot as last weekend.

DHB
01-07-2013, 01:17 PM
I will be there for a couple of hours in the morning.

Cheers

Grant

Grant, just to make sure you understand. It's for track work, not practise :p hope to see you out in your shorts too.

martin so16
01-07-2013, 07:32 PM
Grant, just to make sure you understand. It's for track work, not practise :p hope to see you out in your shorts too.

dan does love a man in shorts

hotrodchris
01-07-2013, 07:58 PM
Martin I thought that Dan just loved a man irespective what he was wearing or not?:p:lol::thumbsup:

martin so16
01-07-2013, 08:57 PM
Martin I thought that Dan just loved a man irespective what he was wearing or not?:p:lol::thumbsup:

this is true he also likes wild life dead or alive lol

AmiSMB
02-07-2013, 06:42 AM
Grant, just to make sure you understand. It's for track work, not practise :p hope to see you out in your shorts too.

If it is going to be that hot I think the man kini is coming out! It is practise for me as it trains me for running about when I do 3 classes :p

hotrodchris
02-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Grant mankini regs state that they must be hi-vis so you can be seen whilst marshalling!:blush::thumbsup:





LOL

AmiSMB
03-07-2013, 10:41 AM
My red flowery mankini will certainly be hi vis! As much as my shorts!

AmiSMB
03-07-2013, 12:11 PM
Look found one and it matches my car!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1010703_10200516836871651_651951634_n.jpg

hotrodchris
03-07-2013, 05:27 PM
Ok will it be delivered in time?

Steve1973
03-07-2013, 07:15 PM
Back on topic, me and Tom can help out in the morning.

DHB
03-07-2013, 07:34 PM
Back on topic, me and Tom can help out in the morning.

Brill, thanks Guys

DHB
03-07-2013, 07:36 PM
Look found one and it matches my car!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1010703_10200516836871651_651951634_n.jpg

I have that one, you can have it as I don't fit in. Lol

AmiSMB
03-07-2013, 07:44 PM
Back on topic, me and Tom can help out in the morning.

Well done guys that is fantastic news. The more the better. See you Saturday.

hotrodchris
03-07-2013, 07:48 PM
Well done guys that is fantastic news. The more the better. See you Saturday.

Is that man kini's Grant?

martin so16
03-07-2013, 09:43 PM
I have that one, you can have it as I don't fit in. Lol

is it because your to fat where you been eating all the pies and the pie factory

M.Andrews
05-07-2013, 07:36 PM
I'll be down late morning,usual team then!. Have to collect my delivery of rc parts from Totton first. Hope there will be a fan for my speedo or I can't run on Sunday!.