View Full Version : Round 3 Summer Series Supported by Schumacher Racing
Don't forget round 3 of the Summer Series Suported by Schumacher Racing is thsi Sunday 7th July.
Details are here:
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124037
It looks summer has finally arrived if the weekend was anything to go by and BBC is currently predicting 26 degrees and sunshine all day for next Sunday.
Going to be a great day so don't miss out.
Rob
MrMagoo
01-07-2013, 11:15 AM
I'm hoping to be out for some 2wd fun again... Pretty sure I can get there in the morning, any kind racers who could give me a lift back to Totton in the evening please?
26 degrees? Mr spencer Smith better get the ice cream van sorted for it:lol:
hotrodchris
01-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Umm, 4wd or do a Fribbers and double class??????????????????:confused:
If anyone knows of a local ice cream van that would be willing to rock up just after lunch time please let me know and will organise?
martin so16
01-07-2013, 07:37 PM
I'm hoping to be out for some 2wd fun again... Pretty sure I can get there in the morning, any kind racers who could give me a lift back to Totton in the evening please?
26 degrees? Mr spencer Smith better get the ice cream van sorted for it:lol:
i can give you a lift back as i live in nursling john
Crazy L
02-07-2013, 06:01 AM
Oh bugger, that came around quick. I'd best check my wheel nuts are done up.
Zippy G
02-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Yasir Mughal :thumbsup:
Zain Mughal :woot:
Looking good this weekend
Bernie_W
02-07-2013, 10:27 PM
I will be there, but as normal not til around 9am so if someone could book me in.
4wd durango 410
Bernard
M.Andrews
03-07-2013, 06:33 PM
Weather is looking great for the weekend,just hope my new hay fever tablets are good as the ones I have used for years aren't strong enough :thumbdown:!!!. Looked forward to racing this weekend!.
Steve1973
03-07-2013, 07:12 PM
Looking forward to a great day's racing in the sunshine! :thumbsup:
MrMagoo
04-07-2013, 06:04 AM
Weather is looking great for the weekend,just hope my new hay fever tablets are good as the ones I have used for years aren't strong enough :thumbdown:!!!. Looked forward to racing this weekend!.
I've got a respirator and safety glasses you could try if not Mark:lol:
Bigphilly
05-07-2013, 10:38 AM
Does anyone know whether a shop will be trackside ?
I really need new cut fronts and the normal rear Schmi yellows x2 sets if possible.
Thanks
Phil Williams
HOTSHOT III
05-07-2013, 06:39 PM
Does anyone know whether a shop will be trackside ?
I really need new cut fronts and the normal rear Schmi yellows x2 sets if possible.
Thanks
Phil Williams
+1 for the above, myself and the "Lazer ZX-5 Isambard Kingdom Brunel edition" are looking forward to Sunday.
Does anyone know whether a shop will be trackside ?
I really need new cut fronts and the normal rear Schmi yellows x2 sets if possible.
Thanks
Phil Williams
Hi Phil
I imagine Steve will be there with tyres but might be worth sending him a quick pm just to make sure.
See you Sunday
Rob
SteveB
05-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Evening all,
A great weekend ahead with the weather going to be the best this year so far :thumbsup:
Come on guys shout out if your attending
Thanks Steve
gwesty
05-07-2013, 09:24 PM
I'm in , 2wd . Got yet another speed control to try !
SteveB
05-07-2013, 10:01 PM
I'm in , 2wd . Got yet another speed control to try !
Hopefully your car won't sound like its had traction control lol
See you Sunday Glenn, btw well done for last Sunday :thumbsup:
gwesty
06-07-2013, 09:28 AM
That's the plan Steve , new speedo and motor ! Thanks :)
Belsten
06-07-2013, 10:42 AM
Im hoping to be down
Briangb
06-07-2013, 01:23 PM
Hi Guys.
I will be there. Car pretty much sorted after those lovely concrete corners at Stotfold. Just hope the carbon top plate holds with the super glue repair.
Now. Tyres!! Will have to think about this one. Schuy Yellow or Ballistic Whites?
I know.....
Now that would be telling.
Zippy G
06-07-2013, 03:24 PM
Hi Rob
I may have missed it already posted somewhere but just wanted to check timings for tommorow, what time do the gates open, booking in and 1st practice.
Thanks
Hi Rob
I may have missed it already posted somewhere but just wanted to check timings for tommorow, what time do the gates open, booking in and 1st practice.
Thanks
Hi
Most people arrive between 7.30 and 8.00, open practice from 8.00 until 9.15. Booking in closes at 9.00 with first heat at around 9.30.
We have always managed 4 qualifiers and 3 finals for all at our summer series and plan to tomorrow unless numbers prevent which we will know by drivers briefing tomorrow.
See you all tomorrow, looking forward to it already:thumbsup:
Rob
TARTMAN
06-07-2013, 05:36 PM
some 4wd action for me tomorrow......
in the SUN!!!!! That's a rare thing this year!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
SteveB
06-07-2013, 05:37 PM
Hi Guys.
I will be there. Car pretty much sorted after those lovely concrete corners at Stotfold. Just hope the carbon top plate holds with the super glue repair.
Now. Tyres!! Will have to think about this one. Schuy Yellow or Ballistic Whites?
I know.....
Now that would be telling.
Brian you can borrow one of my top plates of one of my cars, ill bring it with me
Thanks Steve
mikeyscott
06-07-2013, 05:57 PM
Tempted to roll with 4WD, but will charge LIPOs and see what's what in the morning
hotrodchris
06-07-2013, 06:00 PM
Mikey dare you to double class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot: :thumbsup:
forbesy
06-07-2013, 06:05 PM
Hi Guys.
I will be there. Car pretty much sorted after those lovely concrete corners at Stotfold. Just hope the carbon top plate holds with the super glue repair.
Now. Tyres!! Will have to think about this one. Schuy Yellow or Ballistic Whites?
I know.....
Now that would be telling.
Use one of each mate, u did last week in the final!! :thumbsup:
Briangb
06-07-2013, 07:35 PM
Use one of each mate, u did last week in the final!! :thumbsup:
Thanks Rob. I may just start a new trend. Hope it does not turn into something controversial.
Now , remind me. How do you fit front driveshsfts/diff into a 2wd.
Nah!! That will never catch on.
mikeyscott
06-07-2013, 09:10 PM
Mikey dare you to double class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot: :thumbsup:
Err no thanks.
Zippy G
07-07-2013, 09:19 PM
Once again another Great day today baking in the sun:thumbsup:
Great racing
Relaxed and organised
Thanks to the TORCH team
Keep up the GREAT work guys :thumbsup:
AmiSMB
07-07-2013, 10:07 PM
Another fantastic days racing in the hottest weekend of the year so far. Click here (http://www.torchracing.co.uk/results.aspx) to view the results. Cheers for the mankini :blush:
HOTSHOT III
08-07-2013, 07:13 AM
Thanks for a great day's racing at TORCH once again, also special thanks to Steve for saving me some tyres:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Feel like I made some progress with the car (i've now started cutting off rows of spikes to tune grip levels) and become more consistent (7 x 11 laps, an improvement over last time). Hopefully soon i'll get that 12-lapper!
Brilliant brilliant brilliant:D
Belsten
08-07-2013, 07:44 AM
Great days racing and great weather thanks guys :thumbsup:
hotrodchris
08-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Another fantastic days racing in the hottest weekend of the year so far. Click here (http://www.torchracing.co.uk/results.aspx) to view the results. Cheers for the mankini :blush:
Good job with the results Grant and the mankini suited you plus worked well as a battery box although not sure about using it to charge iin!:thumbsup::lol:
Steve1973
08-07-2013, 07:39 PM
Is Steve/Stephen supposed to be giving us all a chance by entering under 2 differ names? :thumbsup:
AmiSMB
08-07-2013, 09:27 PM
He certainly is :) I am sorting it out once and for all!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.