View Full Version : Next Meeting: Thursday 4th July 2013
Dudders
01-07-2013, 08:44 PM
Next Race is Thursday 4th July 2013.
Gates open at 6.30pm sharp!
3 rounds ad two finals for all this week :thumbsup:
Free racing for anyone dress in full stars and stripes bodysuit :cry::cry:
Owhitehouse
01-07-2013, 09:07 PM
Next Race is Thursday 4th July 2013.
Gates open at 6.30pm sharp!
3 rounds ad two finals for all this week :thumbsup:
Free racing for anyone dress in full stars and stripes bodysuit :cry::cry:
Do full Stars and Stripes converse count ??
Dr_UpGrade
02-07-2013, 06:47 PM
If all yer wearing is trainers, I guess so... However, if you are, please let us know, so I can blind myself first, or just not turn up!!:p
Owhitehouse
02-07-2013, 07:00 PM
I was thinking trainers and a thong !!
Dudders
02-07-2013, 07:19 PM
Double post.
Dudders
02-07-2013, 07:20 PM
If you turn up and race all night in trainers and a thong (nothing else) you can have 3 months free racing!
If you turn up and race all night in trainers and a thong (nothing else) you can have 3 months free racing!
See I like what you did there Dudders - I reckon Oly would be game for that challenge but you can hardly say what he does round the circuit as racing so you've got the get out of jail free card right there
However should I be wrong - Thursday 4th is thong night and 18th truck night right?
Owhitehouse
02-07-2013, 08:14 PM
If I knew the pics would not get on Facebook which they will do !! I would do one round like that bit chilly to do all night lol
Dudders
02-07-2013, 08:17 PM
One round plus marshalling in your thong gets free racing!
They won't turn up online ;)
Owhitehouse
02-07-2013, 08:24 PM
One round plus marshalling in your thong gets free racing!
They won't turn up online ;)
Problem is I don't trust u as far as I could kick u !! But I will try and hunt the thong out not seen it since I moved !
TARTMAN
02-07-2013, 11:09 PM
One round plus marshalling in your thong gets free racing!
They won't turn up online ;)
Yes they bloomin will!!!!!!! I will make sure I get back from London smartish to take the pics and video.....
Sod the speeding tickets!!!!:D:thumbsup:
hangover part 4
Staring
ollie whitehouse :thumbsup:
keith123
03-07-2013, 05:50 PM
One round plus marshalling in your thong gets free racing!
They won't turn up online ;)
That's not fair on the drivers if he's marshalling like that!! :woot:
Woodbine
03-07-2013, 05:55 PM
Ollie... Call Neil's bluff and do it :)
Coming with SCT if anyone fancies some racing (not bashing).
See you tomorrow.
Dudders
03-07-2013, 09:20 PM
There's no dedicated Short Course heat tomorrow. You can run it round before the meeting and in between rounds, but not in the heats. SC Night is 18th July :thumbsup:
Woodbine
04-07-2013, 06:45 AM
There's no dedicated Short Course heat tomorrow. You can run it round before the meeting and in between rounds, but not in the heats. SC Night is 18th July :thumbsup:
Yep agreed but still just saying that if anyone as you said wanted to run in between it could be a laugh. I know I actually used my SCT instead of the Xray as it was so wet last Thursday so will always have it with me :).
Looking forward to a DRY track tonight... (fingers crossed)
On another note... Anyone coming tonight have a dremel I could borrow?
GoDaveGo
04-07-2013, 09:07 AM
I found it very entertaining running dry weather tyres in the first round of qualifying on my 2WD in the wet; Spin City! :thumbsup:
Woodbine
04-07-2013, 09:33 AM
It looks dry for tonight.....
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/sandhurst#?tab=fiveDay&fcTime=1372892400
(Ok I know it's Sandhurst but that is close enough)..
GoDaveGo
04-07-2013, 11:01 AM
I can't make this evening. Transmitter has dried out after last week's monsoon though. Looking forward to next Thursday.
I don't have a Dremel btw.
Fingers crossed it's a dry race for you guys. :)
AJ Roberts
04-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Have fun lads, I can't make it now for a few weeks :(
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.