PDA

View Full Version : Rob Mill, on here?


Critch
02-07-2013, 05:30 PM
As the Title suggests,

Is he on oople, just want to ask him a few questions about my car set up,
Which he has recently advised I should consider,

Thanks Paul

rob m
02-07-2013, 06:21 PM
im here!

Critch
02-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Pm sent cheers bud

Gavin Collingwood
02-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Judging by how his car handled when I had a go at the weekend I'd ask someone else..... ;-) haha

Critch
03-07-2013, 08:10 AM
Ha ha ha :-D

I obviously will not go with the magnet on the car, that kept pulling into the same place everytime it went around that bend,
;-)

rob m
03-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Judging by how his car handled when I had a go at the weekend I'd ask someone else..... ;-) hahayes it was bad! changes have been made since.... so hope your not a bad looser Gav.

Gavin Collingwood
03-07-2013, 09:40 PM
Ooh fighting talk! We'll see come Sunday then mr mills, and Elworthy will have a shiny new RB6 as well so no more excuses for him, can't blame the car now.

budfish
03-07-2013, 10:09 PM
I'm going to blast all you turds Sunday !!!


no kids the wife's not working

rob m
04-07-2013, 08:46 AM
I'm going to blast all you turds Sunday Dave we all are aware that you get confused easy..... You do realise we are aiming to set the fastest time sunday, Not create the most mayhem/ crashes and slowest time in the five minutes. If this was the case your statement would be very true!
Dave just try, its the best you can do. Its the taking part that counts.

budfish
04-07-2013, 01:15 PM
We shall see bob mills!!!!!

Critch
04-07-2013, 02:51 PM
Dave we all are aware that you get confused easy..... You do realise we are aiming to set the fastest time sunday, Not create the most mayhem/ crashes and slowest time in the five minutes. If this was the case your statement would be very true!
Dave just try, its the best you can do. Its the taking part that counts.

Haha ha ha