View Full Version : Well done gav
budfish
03-07-2013, 08:07 AM
Some people say your a moaning pain in the arse and engage your mouth before brain. where as I can see why you shine brighter than the rest.
Some people say you have a unhealthy addiction to results
Others say you stroke your rb6 to sleep every night
So well done mate your a bright.............
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb457/Budfish1975/null_zpsa1826c54.jpg
Gavin Collingwood
03-07-2013, 09:02 AM
I'd like to thank kyosho, Orion and my parents. Without them this award would've been out of my reach.
Thank you
Chris Elworthy
03-07-2013, 09:13 AM
Hahahaha!! Don't forget to thank god....David Blaine....Lenny Henry!!
Gav, you're the shiniest turd I know!
Chris
Darren Wales
03-07-2013, 09:18 AM
Love this. 👍
Some people say your a moaning pain in the arse and engage your mouth before brain. where as I can see why you shine brighter than the rest.
Some people say you have a unhealthy addiction to results
Others say you stroke your rb6 to sleep every night
So well done mate your a bright.............
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb457/Budfish1975/null_zpsa1826c54.jpg
Gavin Collingwood
03-07-2013, 09:18 AM
....David Blaine, Lenny Henry, bob geldof, muhatma Gandhi, nelson Mandela, god, David Bowie, Simon cowell......
Chris Elworthy
03-07-2013, 09:28 AM
.....Danny laRue, Alan Carr, George Michael, Julian Clary, Dale winton, Oscar Wilde, Kenneth Williams
I'm sure these fine men will be disgusted at not recieving a name check after the huge impact they've had on your life
Chris
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.