View Full Version : Carisma medium springs
AJ Roberts
03-07-2013, 10:20 AM
I'm after a set of medium carisma buggy springs, but can't find them anywhere, could someone point me in the right direction please :lol:
steveH1
04-07-2013, 11:13 AM
Try Paul [@tracksidespares.co.uk], normally has lots of carisma buggy spares in stock.
I'd like to get some of those Carisma buggy medium springs too, but can only find the soft and hard ones. Can't find any mini 8ight medium springs either.
I assume you're trying to put Dan Osborne's setup on an EMB-1 buggy? I have found that the mini 8ight alloy hexes fit the EMB-1 just fine though! :thumbsup:
AJ Roberts
04-07-2013, 04:01 PM
Yea you guess right, I've been told that the medium Carisma springs are only available in the kits :(
AJ Roberts
05-07-2013, 09:18 AM
Tandthobby on eBay have stock mini8 springs in stock
£8.97 for the F&R sets shipped from the US
rondoolaa
05-07-2013, 12:35 PM
or try giving wim a call, here:
http://www.actionmodelcentre.com/
AJ Roberts
06-07-2013, 02:29 PM
I ended up ordering from eBay, I couldn't be arsed to muck around, anyway finished putting my EMB together today
http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy298/andrewjroberts/f5fefffaf5043eca8a1004a1e69159b7_zps50ed89d0.jpg
http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy298/andrewjroberts/001de3db106f34fdb5052051470820b0_zps59cbaa95.jpg
:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.