PDA

View Full Version : Jul 7 Goshen track R4 Club Championship


Darren Wales
04-07-2013, 10:45 AM
Ok fella's

Round 4 of the BMRCC Championship looks likely to be a sunny day, 🌞 with many im sure wanting to get themselves a bit of extra track time before our regional the following week!

To make life a little easier and speedier on the day, you can book in now by sending Si Coe a PM.

Booking in for the regional is also open, so if you haven't already let Si know that to.

I know we have been having some issues with data, so can you ensure you give Si your;
Full name
Frequency
Class
Grade
Pt number (if applicable)

When sending a PM.

Sadly, I'm working this Sunday :thumbdown: book have booked time off for the regional. :thumbsup:

Enjoy the day

Darren

losichris
04-07-2013, 10:53 AM
dont want to get my head bitten off for this but...
could we see some results from the previous rounds to
see where we stand in the championship "bites his lip"

Gavin Collingwood
04-07-2013, 12:42 PM
dont want to get my head bitten off for this but...
could we see some results from the previous rounds to
see where we stand in the championship "bites his lip"

I'm saying nothing.....

losichris
04-07-2013, 01:14 PM
I'm saying nothing.....

thought it was time some else started moaning for them

adprim
04-07-2013, 03:40 PM
What Time do we need to be there for on sunday?
cheers

Darren Wales
04-07-2013, 06:30 PM
dont want to get my head bitten off for this but...
could we see some results from the previous rounds to
see where we stand in the championship "bites his lip"

Chris, we are currently having issues with the data for the championship and I know Si is doing his best to sort. :blush:

In fairness to you, this is a reasonable request, (not 10mins after the end of the last round) and the club apologises for the undue delay in posting results. :blush:

We are now looking at an alternative program, that we hope will streamline the data and make the results available much sooner than current. :)

We appreciate everyones patience.

Darren

Si Coe
04-07-2013, 07:43 PM
I'll be honest - I haven't even looked at the race control computer since the last meeting. I'm slammed busy with work, kids, house etc. Normally its not that bad but the last few weeks have been manic. Once things settle down I'll be more efficient again.....

losichris
04-07-2013, 08:38 PM
cheers guys, we all know its in capable hands

budfish
04-07-2013, 11:07 PM
Si ill be the first to say it but thank you for stepping up to the mark I know you've got your faults but you are the man!!

Respect

Buds

johnnygibbon
05-07-2013, 06:32 AM
Si ill be the first to say it but thank you for stepping up to the mark I know you've got your faults but you are the man!!

Respect

Buds

+1 from me to
Good work Si

Gavin Collingwood
05-07-2013, 06:40 AM
Si ill be the first to say it but thank you for stepping up to the mark I know you've got your faults but you are the man!!

Respect

Buds

I think he deserves a shiny turd award

budfish
05-07-2013, 08:25 AM
I think he deserves a shiny turd award

There's only room for 1 super turd at bury mate:thumbsup:

adprim
05-07-2013, 08:29 AM
what time do u guys start on Sunday????

losichris
05-07-2013, 08:35 AM
what time do u guys start on Sunday????

We tend to arrive for 10.30 to book in.
And racing normally between 11-11.30

adprim
05-07-2013, 09:00 AM
Thank you see ya sunday