View Full Version : Worksop Indoor series 2013-2014 - dates released
Mrs oOple
04-07-2013, 07:22 PM
http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/misc/news/logos/title (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131348)
The guys behind the hugely successful Worksop // Schumacher indoor off road masters race series have announced the dates for this coming indoor season. Kick off the discussion down in the Worksop forum. http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131348
Danosborne6661
05-07-2013, 10:23 AM
Comic Sans, my brains melting
Robbiejuk
05-07-2013, 11:53 AM
http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/2/4/9/2/5/5/Comic-Sans-58040802957.png
On a more serious note. Looking forward to this agian this year. Hopefully I will be able to do more than one round this time. :thumbsup:
mark christopher
05-07-2013, 11:58 AM
Dam carnt make 2 of em !!
nedssx
05-07-2013, 04:19 PM
is this series open to everyone?
paulc
05-07-2013, 05:20 PM
Yes :thumbsup:
madmulc
04-10-2013, 07:08 AM
Hi,
I am running a MRT PT and I was wondering if this will work with your system?
Cheers
James
04-10-2013, 07:27 AM
The old MRT won't work, but apparently the new one will, some of the lads involved win organising the race might have a transponder or two to borrow between them if you get desperate.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.