PDA

View Full Version : f3 4 5 @robinhood


jlucas
11-07-2013, 11:13 AM
Anyone fancy the trip? Would be a wicked weekend

Woodbine
11-07-2013, 12:13 PM
When is it... I'm always up for new places to get the experience.

jlucas
11-07-2013, 12:30 PM
Its in september saturday and sunday 13 14 something its up north S81 8EU

dobber
11-07-2013, 01:14 PM
I believe this is only open to those who gained the F grading from last years regionals. Neil was on about it a few weeks ago until he found out about this slight technicality. Will deff be up for it next year.

Northy
11-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Not true - you just need to be an F3,4 or 5 to enter. You are still an F5 in your first year, so can still enter.

G

Dudders
11-07-2013, 04:32 PM
....oh.... :confused:

Northy
11-07-2013, 05:43 PM
....oh.... :confused:

:confused::confused::confused:

G

Dudders
12-07-2013, 01:34 PM
Think it was mentioned that these races this year was based on last years results? I might be wrong though.

I 'was' planning on organising an end of season SHRCCC professional race trip.....




















(aka Beer/dancing girls and kebabs + trying to pull northern wenches/birds) :thumbsup:

Northy
12-07-2013, 01:48 PM
You enter them based on your CURRENT licence grade that you acquired with last years results if you raced. If you didn't race last year you are still an F5 this year.

These events are often full sadly and a great experience for people who haven't done big BRCA meetings. Please don't be put off.

G

Dudders
12-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Thanks Graham,

Assume you mean sadly never full?

Northy
12-07-2013, 02:53 PM
Yeah, often NOT full sadly :( Get your entries in!

G

Dudders
22-07-2013, 08:50 PM
Hmmmm I fancy this!