View Full Version : Racing this Sunday?
simonrhart
12-07-2013, 07:11 PM
Hey All,
Are we racing this Sunday?
Cheers
Simon
fudgemeister
12-07-2013, 08:12 PM
i should be there !!!
Chris Brooks
12-07-2013, 08:16 PM
im coming, gonna be hot!!!!!
Dandare
12-07-2013, 09:39 PM
I won't be there sunday as I'm away all weekend camping. See some of you at ARC next sunday (hope this weather continues !)
ShaunieT
12-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Hi all
Me and the boys are deffo going to be there,even going to camp over Saturday night,looks like it's going to be a scorcher
Shaun_TLR
13-07-2013, 07:14 AM
I won't be down sunday, am pre-booked elsewhere.
ps Shaun, I haven't forgotten about that 22 shell, I shall bring it next time I come down. I also owe Dave his 22 spur gear and pads back as well !
Yep, club is this sunday. I won't be there this weekend and am not going to make ARC either.
More servo problems and a(nother) really big bill on my Clio :cry:
My tip at the moment is don't buy a Savox, third one in two regionals, somethings gone down hill in their manufacturing process!!!
simonrhart
13-07-2013, 04:36 PM
Is that the 1251 servo that is knackered Jon?
The potential problem I have heard about those slim servos is they are no titanium geared so the gears tend to go. Is that the problem you have seen?
Simon
racingdwarf
13-07-2013, 09:50 PM
track ready, going to be a hot one:woot:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.