View Full Version : Does anyone have a KO servo horn for XB4?
dibble34
13-07-2013, 06:34 AM
I can't find the spare horns that came with the car anywhere :(. Does anyone have a 23t KO horn that they don't need? Happy to pay.
Cheers
Dave
Bernie_W
13-07-2013, 08:05 AM
I have a new Hudy horn you can buy if you want. I will be at track tomorrow but not until 9ish.
Bernard
dibble34
13-07-2013, 08:31 AM
Thanks Bernard, ideally just after one of the plastic ones that come with the xb4 kit
jamiekerr14
13-07-2013, 09:28 AM
You running tomorrow Dave?
I may have one lying around somewhere mate.. Will try and have a look.
hotrodchris
13-07-2013, 10:02 AM
probably have Dave are you at the regional tomorrow?
dibble34
13-07-2013, 11:22 AM
You running tomorrow Dave?
I may have one lying around somewhere mate.. Will try and have a look.
Nice one mate, would be great.
Chris no, staying local
jamiekerr14
13-07-2013, 01:21 PM
Just had a look Dave could not find a KO one let alone any of the other plastic one's sorry bud.
May see you tomorrow not sure yet.
dibble34
13-07-2013, 03:15 PM
Panic over found my one :thumbsup:
shaun m
14-07-2013, 06:43 PM
dave ive just seen this !! ( not been online for 2 days ) you should had asked today :) i think i have one if i do , its yours :woot: .. ..:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.