PDA

View Full Version : New EXOTEK XB4 Parts


AJ Roberts
17-07-2013, 06:28 AM
http://www.exotekracing.com/search.php?search_query=Xb4&x=0&y=0

:thumbsup:

leebunker
17-07-2013, 07:35 AM
they dont ship to the uk

AfroP
17-07-2013, 07:48 AM
they dont ship to the uk

I'm sure one of the local distributers/retailers will start bringing them in soon enough.

they do all the exotek stuff for Durango's and the RB6 and more.

looking forward to these, Team SR did carbon battery straps soon after the XB4 came out but nobody local stocks them

Alan - South West RC
17-07-2013, 08:11 AM
they dont ship to the uk

X Factory UK are the importers for Exotek so I would expect them to have them in soon for distribution to your local model shop :thumbsup:

neallewis
17-07-2013, 08:28 AM
Cool, these look good. I'll ask Bally at MB Models to get them in.

AJ Roberts
17-07-2013, 08:41 AM
It would be sweet if MB could get them in, saves a lot of arsing about :lol:

paul whittock
17-07-2013, 12:53 PM
ive checked with x factory they will be shipping in around 2-3 weeks time i have ordered both colour sets.:thumbsup:

paul whittock
17-07-2013, 12:54 PM
It would be sweet if MB could get them in, saves a lot of arsing about :lol:

how is sunny basingstoke. i used to race at h.r.c. back in the day, is the track still there ?:)

trekkerkk
17-07-2013, 04:39 PM
ralls racing does exotec

trekkker

Darren Boyle
17-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Yes indeed, we have the full range of the new Exotek parts all coming to us on our next order, all of the new XB4 parts and some more new Durango items too...

Pre-orders have already been coming in from dealers nationwide, so contact your local/favourite X-Factory UK dealer now to get them to put some on pre-order for you....

hotrodchris
17-07-2013, 05:48 PM
Steering rack definately looks worthy of an investment!

neallewis
17-07-2013, 09:50 PM
MB should have them in next week, I've been told...

Darren Boyle
17-07-2013, 10:31 PM
MB should have them in next week, I've been told...

They wont be here quite that quick sadly, the order is leaving the USA late this week, but will take 10-14 days to ship and clear UK customs etc, realistically I would expect them to arrive here in the UK by the end of the month....